The princess is at it again.


Last week, we were running our regular errands ... library, bank, and grocery store. As we approached a light that intersected with the interstate off-ramp, I spotted another driver that I thought I recognized ... a farmer friend who lives in another town.


ME: I think that was Mr. Lee.
PRINCE: (Who notices every farm truck and trailer en-route) Mama, remember the man who thought our goat was a dog?
ME: Yes. That was Mr. Lee.
PRINCE: That was him.
PRINCESS: I wanna give him a piece of my mind.


She has grown quite attached to said goat and doesn't want anyone having ill-words against it.

****


I'm linking to Tiny Talk Tuesday so you can see what other cute things the children are saying. 


The grass is green. It’s good to be
 

date Tuesday, April 19, 2011

1 comments to “A Piece of My Mind”

  1. Mary@notbefore7
    April 20, 2011 at 7:01 PM

    ROFL! That is so funny! She loves that goat :)

Leave a Reply:

I'm around kids and critters all day. I'd appreciate some adult human conversation. Please leave a comment.