I'm linking to Wordless Wednesday,  Project Alicia, Five Minutes for MomLive and Love Outloud, Seven Clown Circus, Dagmar's momsense, and Better In Bulk.

The grass is green. It’s good to be
 

date Wednesday, April 20, 2011

8 comments to “The Grass Is Green ...”

  1. Banan Appealing
    April 20, 2011 at 4:51 PM

    Love the kids in the meadow photo! Very cute idea.

  1. Meryl
    April 20, 2011 at 6:02 PM

    I took a similar picture like this of my daughters running through a sunflower patch. They are both great photos. Thanks for triggering that memory and sharing your own.

  1. OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique
    April 20, 2011 at 6:12 PM

    Thanks for stopping by also! I'll just post again for you! :-) I LOVE the meadows too!

  1. alicia
    April 21, 2011 at 12:31 AM

    Lucky you. Not only green, but tall! lol.

  1. brooke
    April 21, 2011 at 11:10 PM

    The grass is green and almost as tall as the kids. Wow! :) I love that shot.

  1. Beth in NC
    April 22, 2011 at 7:29 AM

    Wow, that looks great! My husband is mowing hay today (even though it is raining). :o)

    Have a blessed Resurrection Weekend!

    Love,
    Beth

  1. tracy
    April 23, 2011 at 4:48 AM

    easter egg hunt or... just playing in the grass? looking like a lovely time either way.

  1. Beverly
    April 29, 2011 at 9:38 AM

    We actually went out to move the fence for our rotational grazing program. I looked up and couldn't find the princess in the tall grass. That led to making "grass angels" and then tunnels. Unfortunately, I had to stop the fun or Prince Charming would not be happy with the condition of the field.

Leave a Reply:

I'm around kids and critters all day. I'd appreciate some adult human conversation. Please leave a comment.