This is no mealy bug or biting mosquito! It's the queen bee of a well-planned and "buzzing" homeschooling lifestyle or well-managed busy home: helping you to outline lesson plans, schedule activities, plan menus and shopping lists, stay within budget, inventory important household items, maintain school records, and much more.



They've caught this bug in the Schoolhouse Store, and you can catch it too. It's the organizing bug!

And it's spreading and swarming with organizing help and 27 amazing free gifts worth over $190!

2010PlannerCoverSM From now until August 5, when you purchase The 2010 Schoolhouse Planner, you will receive 27 fabulous E-Books absolutely FREE--to help you plan fun, hands-on learning all through the homeschool year!

I bought my planner a couple of weeks ago. I am really excited about the information and forms available in it. I was concerned that the forms wouldn’t be much help to me since the prince is my only homeschooled student, and my planning was already done with the boxed curriculum. Boy, was I wrong. I am putting together two different binders from the more than 600 pages in this pdf download.


I have one binder that will stay in the schoolroom and be a resource for information. There is a section for English, Math, Science, History, Geography, and Bible. Do you remember all those dates that they threw at you in History class … when did Florida become a state, who invented the light bulb and when, and who are the presidents in order. All of that (and more) is in this planner.


My other binder is for general household information. I have a section for kitchen planning (complete with a conversion chart for measurements), recipes, emergency numbers, website addresses and passwords, birthdates and anniversaries, and bank account information. I’ll be adding other information, but that is the start for now. It is a wealth of information.

The only thing that I have found that I wish were different is that you can't expand sections and save that information. For example, there is a page for websites and passwords. There is only one page. You can't expand it by adding more pages and saving them on the computer. So, if you want to make changes, you have to re-key the whole page to have a clean sheet.

You can save the completed planner on your computer with your customized information in it! You can keep it there for reference, or if you lose your printed copy, you have a back-up.


From now until midnight on August 5, you'll receive . . .
All 12 2008 Schoolhouse Planner modules and
our WeE-book™ Insect Bundle!





And there's more! Through August 15, you'll also receive . . .
All 12 2009 Schoolhouse Planner modules! In this un-bee-lievable package of gifts, you'll instantly download all 24 supplementary Planner modules designed to complement the 2008 and 2009 Schoolhouse Planners. These planner modules are mini unit studies centered on high-interest topics complete with an array of enjoyable activity pages, informational write-ups, engaging links, copywork pages, and more. Plus, the twelve 2009 modules have integrated high school content and the addition of lapbooking for your younger learners. You can use these mini-units without the planner too. What a great package to have all together!

Hurry! At midnight on August 5, the 12 2008 Schoolhouse Planner modules and the WeE-book™ Insect Bundle are gone! At midnight on August 15, the 12 2009 Schoolhouse Planner modules are gone too!

If you aren’t a homeschooler, these modules are great for you too. Do you want to keep your children busy in the summer and learning at the same time? Do you want to make their “screen time” educational instead of just having them zone out? This is great for all of that.

I’m linking to I’m Lovin’ It and Follow Me Friday.


Disclaimer: These comments are mine or approved by me. Some of the text was provided by The Old Schoolhouse Magazine to use in this review. I agree with all of it, or I wouldn't put it here. This blog is an affiliate of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine. I bought my own planner a few weeks ago and have not received any compensation from The Old Schoolhouse Magazine. By making your purchase through the links above or the gadget on the right, my family will receive a portion of the purchase price ... and we thank you.

The grass is green. It’s good to be


date Friday, July 30, 2010

1 comments to “Have You Caught The Bug?”

  1. Anonymous
    July 31, 2010 at 7:45 AM

    Being able to expand would be a plus.
    being organized would be a BIG plus.

Leave a Reply:

I'm around kids and critters all day. I'd appreciate some adult human conversation. Please leave a comment.