This is suppose to be a post about how I turned

IMG_4929 these
IMG_4930and these
IMG_4937
into these.


Right after I took those pictures on Saturday, our helpers called and asked if they could come “now” to help move our upstairs to our downstairs and our downstairs to the upstairs. All the heavy stuff was moved that day … 4 beds, 1 tall dresser, 1 large television, and a desk. (Gee, that doesn’t seem like much when I write it down.)

Anyway, after two hours of moving stuff, I forgot I was taking pictures of the pickle-making process. Since then, I have been sorting through and moving the rest of the stuff in the house … clothes, books, 2 more dressers, and misc. junk. I’ve heard of a house being turned “upside down”, but this may be a new definition. The house is in total disarray.



I have also been making more of
IMG_4937 these
IMG_4945
and some of this.


And that is why there is no blog post for today. Maybe I’ll get around to it one day.


I’m linking to Mouthwatering Mondays.



The grass is green. It’s good to be

date Monday, July 12, 2010

2 comments to “Change of Plans”

  1. Rachel
    July 12, 2010 at 3:43 PM

    oooo salsa ;-) YUM Can't wait for you to share the recipes! :-)
    Hope your house gets in order soon ;-)

  1. Just an Average American Mom
    July 12, 2010 at 6:29 PM

    Could you please share your recipe for salsa? I have been trying to find a good recipe for two years now and have not come up with anything yet.

    I love canning! I have been hard at work as well. So worth it!

Leave a Reply:

I'm around kids and critters all day. I'd appreciate some adult human conversation. Please leave a comment.