This isn’t just crazy, it is I-N-S-A-N-E. The Old Schoolhouse Magazine is offering a extreme savings on a two year subscription and they are throwing in 5 E-books if you order TODAY. The savings continue through the weekend, but won’t be as amazing as today’s offering.

Grab your subscription to The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine during their four-day Fourth of July sale, and check out the craziest price on July 1 only! Receive a 2-year subscription, free Homeschooling with Heart tote bag, and five FREE E-Books for just $17.76! (remember what happened in 1776?) This offer is available to U.S. and Canadian residents  WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. July 2 through July 4 the unprecedented savings continue. The sparks are flying at TOS Magazine . . . join in the celebration and savings! Get the details here.

I love The Old Schoolhouse Magazine. It offers great information and encouragement to the homeschooling family. There are also ideas and projects that can be implemented for public school families too.

Supplies are limited. Click HERE now to get in on the action.

I’m linking to I’m Lovin’ It so others can see this great deal.

Disclaimer: I am a member of The Homeschool Crew for The Old Schoolhouse Magazine. I was asked to share the news of this offer. I did not receive any compensation for doing so. I had to buy/renew my own subscription just like everyone else.



The grass is green. It’s good to be

date Thursday, July 1, 2010

3 comments to “Crazy Savings”

  1. berrypatch
    July 1, 2010 at 10:25 AM

    I have yet to decide if I'm going to do this or not. It's SO tempting! Guess I should find out how much money is in the homeschool budget. ;-) Glad to see you listed on the blog walk this week!!!

  1. Rodna Allman
    July 2, 2010 at 12:37 AM

    Hey there! I am on my blog walk, but am already following you!
    I bought a subscription last night, or rather very early this morning!

  1. Anon
    July 2, 2010 at 12:57 AM

    Oh I was so excited about subscribing - I have always MEANT to subscribe - and this seemed like the perfect opportunity. Alas...I'm not a Candadian or American resident. I understand WHY they won't let others take advantage of the special but I do get tired of missing out on things. Ok, that's me letting off steam. Thanks anyway.

Leave a Reply:

I'm around kids and critters all day. I'd appreciate some adult human conversation. Please leave a comment.