No, I'm not really snowed in! We are actually having a kinda sorta moderate day compared to the last few days. 

I'm participating in the Blizzard Bloghop hosted by Anne Marie at Household6Diva.com. If you found me through that link up ... Welcome to my little corner of the blog world.

I'm The Cow QueenThe royal family is a farming, ranching, homeschooling family of four. We preside over our kingdom which is the farm where Prince Charming (that's my dear husband) grew up. Now, the prince and princess get to have fun in those same fields and on the same river banks.

I hope you spend some time and find some things that interest you. Here are a few of my favorite blog posts:

I hope you enjoy your visit through my kingdom. I'm planning a bit of a change-up in what I present here. If you have suggestions, let me know.

Remember to go back over to Household6Diva and hop around some other blogs.

The grass is green. It’s good to be
 

date Thursday, January 27, 2011

6 comments to “Blizzard Bloghop Welcome”

  1. Sierra
    January 27, 2011 at 8:35 PM

    Stopping by from the blog hop! Farming and homeschooling... wow. I'm not sure I can really do either. Country living can be beautiful, but I know from experience, it's not easy.

  1. Unknown
    January 28, 2011 at 3:43 PM

    Love that you're the "Cow Queen" Following =)

  1. Cintia Listenbee
    January 28, 2011 at 6:59 PM

    Visiting from the Blizzard Blog Hop! Hope you can see me at http://www.simplycintia.com Have a great weekend!

  1. Sandra
    January 28, 2011 at 7:00 PM

    Hello Cow Queen. I love your blog already. Grew up on a german horse-farm myself so I know all about the farming life. Looks like you are enjoying yourself very much.

    Have a great day. Sandra :)

  1. Evelyn M Leon
    January 31, 2011 at 3:30 AM

    I grew up in a famring community, and there is nothing like it. Times change, but I don't think the values from those towns do...... Nice to meet you.

    Evelyn
    Adventure Of Super Spice

  1. Michelle Smith
    February 4, 2011 at 9:51 PM

    I've awarded you the Stylish Blogger award over on my blog! Congratulations!

    http://homeschoolblogger.com/alifebetterthanidese/784254/

Leave a Reply:

I'm around kids and critters all day. I'd appreciate some adult human conversation. Please leave a comment.