Sometimes, just the prince and princess have the most interesting, insightful conversations. Just this week, they were working on school work when this gem popped up.


Prince: When I grow up I'm going to adopt a boy, but not get married. 
Princess: If you get married, you get a gold ring. 
Prince: You can buy one of those. 
Princess: Well, if you adopt, you have to sign a lot of papers.


Where do they get this stuff?


I'm linking up to Tiny Talk.


The grass is green. It’s good to be
 

date Tuesday, September 6, 2011

2 comments to “Tiny Talk on Adopting”

  1. In Everything
    September 6, 2011 at 10:28 PM

    LOL... funny Prince said he could buy a ring;)

  1. Davene Grace
    September 6, 2011 at 10:43 PM

    Sounds like they both made some good points! :)

    Happy TTT!

Leave a Reply:

I'm around kids and critters all day. I'd appreciate some adult human conversation. Please leave a comment.